1114 AE Amsterdam-Duivendrecht
T. +31 (0)20-7602200
Who are you?
You have a huge amount of drive to match our ambitious growth of our auction platforms. You know how to present not only yourself but a company as a whole. This job will fit you as a glove if our new way of e-commerce excites you, and if you thrive in a dynamic environment.
As Country Manager Belgium you will be in charge of everything related to management of our business in Belgium. At the same time you will be the connection to the market and you will manage the local strategies of the company to achieve our shared goals.
• Lead and coach the Belgian sales & marketing team, 15 driven personalities
• Taking on the full P&L responsibility of the Belgian activities
• Manage the acquisition channels in collaboration with your team
• Develop and promote the brands by exploiting all the opportunities in the market
• Manage the Above the line campaigns to increase the notoriety of our brand through radio, tv and (online) advertising
• Drive the negotiations with local marketing partners (on and offline)
• Work in alignment/collaborate with the HQ team (Marketing, Finance, HR, Sales) to ensure efficiency and transfer knowledge to Belgium – of course by taking into account the local needs
• Extending a strong professional network in Belgium
• Reporting to the Director International Development
Desired skills & experience
• Bachelor or Master’s degree (preferably) in business economics
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience with E-commerce companies focusing on leisure, travel, fashion or media with a leading position in marketing and sales
• Experience with Above the line campaigns, campaigns with the focus on brand awareness
• You have a strong record in people management and capable of motivating cross functional teams
• Experience in on and offline acquisition channels
• You are action driven, hands-on and a true team leader. You are recognized for your entrepreneurship, your flexibility, your drive for initiative, your sense of humor and your social skills.
• Speaks Dutch, French & English
What can you expect from us?
• An excellent salary and pension plan
• Meal vouchers and hospitalization insurance
• Big responsibility and huge opportunities to make a difference
• Lots of room for your creativity & growth
• Fast growing, informal and result oriented organization
• Pleasant work environment
• Emesa Health Club
Are you interested?
Would you like to join our team? Please apply online via the button below. For more information check our company website www.emesa.nl or our labels www.vakantieveilingen.nl, www.vakantieveilingen.be, www.actievandedag.nl, www.actievandedag.be, www.vavabid.be and www.vavabid.fr
Developing yourself in our Academy.
Working out with your colleagues.
Having breakfast with our CEO.
Listening to inspiring e-commerce stories.
Contributing to innovative e-commerce initiatives.
Awesome parties and drinks.