1114 AE Amsterdam-Duivendrecht
T. +31 (0)20-7602200
Who are you?
You are an enthusiastic and result oriented Marketing Automation Specialist with at least 3 years of experience and a strong technical background. Working with the latest technologies is what you love to do and you are energized by solving complex problems together with a team. You are an excellent communicator who speaks the language of both the marketer and the IT-specialist.
As part of our multi-disciplined CRM & CI team, you will be responsible for the development of innovative campaigns using a variety of technologies, which enables us to speak to our consumers in an engaging and effective manner. By making use of our Tealium Data Management Platform (DMP) you are able to target our customers in a personalized and engaging way. Here you make use of variety of channels such as onsite personalization, email, mobile app push or our paid marketing channels. You will be working alongside a Marketing Automation Specialist, two Database Marketers and Digital Designers in a dynamic and fun environment. You will be required to work quickly and accurately, taking ownership for your own work and playing a key part in the CRM & CI team. Naturally, you will have an appetite for emerging technologies and the ability to pick up new skills.
In short, the challenges you can expect are:
• Develop, maintain and become the Emesa Data Management Platform owner
• You'll collaborate with multiple teams to coordinate operations for setting up automated user journeys amongst or ESP, mobile app and paid channels such as Facebook
• You’ll set up automated and personal campaigns for customer journey touchpoints on multiple channels like email, mobile, social and web
• You’ll be responsible for audience creation, campaign setup, proofing, scheduling, and monitoring deployment or our customer journeys
• You'll communicate data needs to business partners
You are an expert in the following technologies (or eager to become one):
• Experience using the following technologies is a plus: Marketing Automation Platforms, Data Management Platforms, Web Content Management, Multi-Variate testing tools or Personalization Platforms.
• Experience with Tealium TMS or Tealium DMP (or comparable toolset such as Relay42 or Krux) will be considered a big plus
• Demonstrable ability to write complex queries with SQL
• You may have experience with Selligent (desired but not required) or have worked with similar large-scale Email Service Providers
• You have great communication and teamwork skills
• You can demonstrate a track record of successful high quality delivery
What to expect from us?
• An excellent salary and pension plan
• Big responsibility area and huge opportunities to make the difference
• Lots of room for your creativity & growth
• A phenomenal atmosphere in the office, including drinks every Friday and legendary Emesa parties
Are you interested?
Would you like to join our team? Please apply online via the button below. For more information check our company website www.emesa.nl or our labels www.vakantieveilingen.nl, www.vakantieveilingen.be, www.actievandedag.nl, www.actievandedag.be, www.vavabid.be and www.vavabid.fr
Jezelf ontwikkelen met diverse trainingen.
Lekker sporten met collega's.
Aan tafel met de CEO.
Luisteren naar inspirerende e-commerce sprekers.
Meewerken aan innovatieve e-commerce initiatieven.
Coole party's en borrels met je collega's.